Terms & Conditions of Use
Roadshow.com.au is owned and operated by Roadshow Entertainment, a division Roadshow Films Pty Ltd (“Roadshow”) (ABN 28 100 746 870), (“Roadshow”).
This document contains the terms and conditions governing your use of this web site. By using this web site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Although the terms and conditions shown on this web site may change from time to time without notice, it is only those terms and conditions in force at the time you use this website that are relevant to you.
Please note that all information shown on this web site may change at any time without notice. The availability of Movie or Television programs shown or referred to on this web site is subject to change, delay, or cancellation. Competitions may be subject to individual terms and conditions available at the time of entry. Employees of Roadshow and its relative bodies corporate, including immediate families, may become members of Roadshow Extras but cannot enter any competitions promoted on the Roadshow.com.au website. The information on this site is only intended to be of a general nature - detailed particulars can be obtained by contacting the relevant theme park, attraction or vendor business directly.
You may be asked to provide personal information (ie. information which is collected and identifiable as relating to you personally), before entering any competition or before becoming a member of Roadshow Extras or registering for our Roadshow e-Newsletter on this web site. All personal information collected from this web site will be maintained in accordance with the Roadshow Privacy Statement is incorporated into these terms and conditions of use.
The following terms and conditions govern your membership of Roadshow Extras, operated by Roadshow Entertainment, a division Roadshow Films Pty Ltd (“Roadshow”):
- To become a member of Roadshow Extras, applicants must complete the joining details on the Roadshow website correctly and provide an individual email address that has not been used by another person to join Roadshow Extras.
- Membership to Roadshow Extras is free
- Membership is valid once an account has been activated.
- Roadshow may in its discretion suspend or terminate any Roadshow Extras membership or the Roadshow Extras service.
- All emails sent to members will clearly identify Roadshow as the sender responsible for the communication with contact details and will include an unsubscribe facility allowing Roadshow Extras members to remove themselves from the database. Roadshow Extras members can also unsubscribe from Roadshow Extras on the Roadshow website.
- Roadshow Extras membership benefits are only available as per the details specified in the offers communicated to members by email and as displayed on the Roadshow Extras website.
- Competitions may be subject to individual terms and conditions available at the time of entry.
- Employees of Roadshow and its related bodies corporate, including immediate family members, may become members of Roadshow Extras but cannot enter any competitions promoted on the Roadshow website.
- Roadshow will not be liable for any loss (including any indirect or consequential loss) or damage by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, of Roadshow in connection with Roadshow Extras unless such liability may not be lawfully excluded, in which case liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law. Roadshow is not responsible for any injury or damage from any technical malfunction of internet systems, servers or software resulting from membership of Roadshow Extras.
- Roadshow may vary these terms and conditions at any time. Any variations will become effective at the time they are made available on the Roadshow website. By continuing to use the Roadshow website following a variation of these terms and conditions, you consent to be bound by the varied terms and conditions.
Limitation of Liability
This web site is operated by Roadshow Entertainment, a division Roadshow Films Pty Ltd (“Roadshow”) (ABN 28 100 746 870), (“Roadshow”). As far as is permitted by law, you agree when you use this web site to indemnify and release Roadshow in respect of any claims, loss or damage incurred as a result of any error, omission or misrepresentation in this web site.
Roadshow reserves the right to refuse any purchase order, competition entry or booking made via this website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Copyright and other intellectual property rights in respect of this web site are owned by Roadshow, its related bodies corporate, its affiliates, corporate partners or licensors, unless expressly indicated to the contrary.
You may download, store in cache, display, print and copy material in a complete and unaltered form for your own personal, non-commercial use provided that you:
- keep intact all copyright and trademark notices (set out below); &
- do not use the material in any manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services or brands.
Provided the above conditions are followed, you may use the material on this web site for the purpose of research or study, provided your use is fair. It is deemed fair to reproduce no more than 10% of the number of words on this web site and to only use the material for class use or assessment.
You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, alter, distribute or display the material on this web site in any way without our prior written permission. Breach of this may render you liable at law for criminal and/or civil penalties. Our website content is protected by Australian and International copyright and trademark laws and you are not permitted to make any unauthorised use of its contents.
The trademarks that appear on this site are primarily trademarks of Roadshow, its related bodies corporate or other affiliates.
Other trademarks displayed on this website are trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any trademark displayed on this website in the absence of express written consent from Roadshow, its related bodies corporate or the relevant affiliate or the third party owner of the trademark.
Third Party Links
This web site contains hyperlinks and other pointers to web sites operated by third parties. These linked web sites are not under the control of Roadshow and Roadshow is not responsible for the contents of any linked web site or any hyperlink contained in a linked web site. Roadshow provides these hyperlinks to you as a convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the linked web site by Roadshow, its related bodies corporate, affiliates, corporate partners or licensors. Access to such websites is made entirely at your own risk.
Roadshow may vary these terms and conditions at any time. Any variations become effective upon posting. By continuing to use this website following a variation of these terms and conditions, you consent to be bound by the varied terms and conditions